Rabbit attack

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jueb

Reaction score
Please help, my rabbit died last week in his shed. I went to shut his run for the night and found his head caved in. I was in total shock and still am. I have had him for ten years. Could something like a weasel have got in and done this? As I can find no other answer? Please help?

Omgoodness! I have no ideas! I will be followed by wiser, more experienced and educated bun owners. But I am horrified, I can't imagine your shock, pain, anger etc. I don't know what would do that? The rest of the body was intact? That doesn't sound like raccoons or birds. Oh my! Blesings to you!

So sorry for your loss. Might consider re-inforcing the whole setup. My dad had chickens, and we double walled the whole coop and had really large wire--a bear or a wolverine could have gotten in, but not quietly enough to escape a hunting rifle.

Please help, my rabbit died last week in his shed. I went to shut his run for the night and found his head caved in. I was in total shock and still am. I have had him for ten years. Could something like a weasel have got in and done this? As I can find no other answer? Please help?

I'm so very sorry for your loss and I can't imagine what you're going through. It was probably a weasel that did it. Again I am terribly sorry for your loss. 😭😢😟

Im so sorry to hear that. My heart goes out to you. That is honestly heart wrenching

Latest posts

Back