Rabbit ate Chocolate Chip Cookie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reese'sMom

Reaction score
So my 10 month old French Lop who weighs around 10lbs (i believe) ate a like 1/16 of a chocolate chip cookie which was around 4 x 3 inches. I'm very worried. Will she be ok? She just ate it a few minutes ago. She is eating hay right now and pellets.
Do i need to take her to the vet? Or will she be ok?
-Reese's Mom

She'll be fine. That isn't much for a large rabbit. If she's eating hay, that's even better because hay pushes everything though.

When I had my french lop, he used to try to eat anything he wasn't supposed to! He'd try to eat chocolate, potato chips, sausage, salmon, dog food... we had to keep a close eye on him and keep that stuff away from him. 🤪

She'll be fine. That isn't much for a large rabbit. If she's eating hay, that's even better because hay pushes everything though.

When I had my french lop, he used to try to eat anything he wasn't supposed to! He'd try to eat chocolate, potato chips, sausage, salmon, dog food... we had to keep a close eye on him and keep that stuff away from him. 🤪

So much for rabbits being herbivores 🤣

Thank you so much! She likes eating my goldfish bag. I always take it away though. She keeps on eating my money. So far she only chewed the corner of a $10 and $1 bill.

Latest posts

Back