Rabbit and kitten

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popsicles

Reaction score
So I move back and forth between uni and home with my bunny (who is free range). She is really relaxed and not bothered by new environments, or anything really. When I go back to uni in September I will be moving into a different house than before, with new housemates. My new housemate likes the idea of having a pet and wants to get a kitten (she wanted another rabbit but I talked her out of that idea!). I’m not too keen on the idea, but thinking how much damage could a kitten do to a 3.5kg rabbit anyway? I’m trying to talk her out of it, but just wondered if anyone can quell my fears slightly? Will my rabbit have a horrible time? I’m scared to leave them alone together.

My neighbors have a free roaming rabbit and dogs and cat ... they're not particularly rabbit savvy and bought another rabbit only to find out those two fight .. but seems like they don't have any major problems with the other animals

I've seen some members on here post photos of their cat and rabbit snuggling together. I don't have experience with cats myself, but perhaps those other threads might be helpful.

Latest posts

Back