r

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry for your loss of Bonnie, she looked very happy and loved.

Binky Free :rainbow:

Hard to believe that it's been a month since you left us little girl. When I was cleaning and vacuuming this morning, we started talking about how you didn't mind the vacuum and were always trying to climb up it or look into the hose. I sure do miss you my little girl and I'll never forget that you found us. Rest in peace my little one----Dad.

Awww so sad. I'm sorry your sweetie had to leave. She was beautiful, and from your stories she sounds like she was a real doll. (((HUGS))).

I'm SO sorry for your loss! We've all been there, but it never gets any easier to lose them. My thoughts are with you and your family.

I'm sorry to put this on here, but I'm curious. What does "Binky free" mean?

We say binky free because it's an allusion to the story of the Rainbow Bridge. The idea is that all the pets that have passed are waiting for us in a green field that's across a "rainbow bridge" from heaven, where all they do is play, eat, and binky all day. One day the owner will join them in that field, and then they cross the Rainbow Bridge together into heaven. It's a very sweet story that can be comforting. In particular, when a rabbit has passed away that was ill or in pain, we can imagine that they are binkying with joy, no longer trapped in a body that's no longer working correctly. For most other pets, we say "run free," but because a binky is an expression of pure joy that only rabbits do, we say "binky free." :hearts

Thanks everybody--I know we share a lot of the same experiences, but, it helps to put them to words here as well as the positive feedback we get, especially when it is not an easy time for anyone. As I've said before, I'm really happy when I log on and there are no new posts to the bridge. Larry

well, my little one, it's been a little more than two months since you left us. We miss you--no more stretching out in the middle of the floor like you owned the place. I sure do miss not being followed around and having to be careful were I stepped or feeling you bumping my leg all the time for attention. You were such a sweet little girl and so full of mischief-- it hurts still when I look at your grave every day. I miss you so **** much and am thankful that you were in my life, even if it was for such a short time. Binky free my little girl.

just thought I'd stop here for a moment to say "Hi" my little one. Was out by your grave this morning and was thinking about the picture of you one your side asleep. Sure do miss all your goofy little quirks and loving ways. Binky free my little one. Dad, your servant.

I know its hardest thing to use somebody!! I will keep you in my thoughts! :pray::bunnyhug:

hi baby girl. We sure do miss you and it's been almost a year since you left us. We were talking about you and Ted last night and that you were by far the goofiest little rabbit we've ever had the pleasure to rescue and raise. You could flop and fall asleep no matter what was going on. You always had to be the center of attention, and definitely didn't not want to share me with anyone as you'd attack anyone else in the room if I wasn't in there alone. We love and miss you little girl, especially your little white nosey.

Hey my little girl, tomorrow will be 2 years since you left us. Doesn't hardly seem possible that it's been that long. Sure do miss your possessive antics and your DBF's. Rest in peace my little girl. I still remember that day I came home and found you on our front lawn.

Latest posts

Back