r

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unforgettable... that's what you are.. - it's what the song says.. and what some bunnies are...
I know how it feels.. days, months and years pass by, and still we feel like our beloved bunny was here with us as if it were just minutes ago...
She is playing with other nice pets and animals who went to God's playground.. we can only play with them in our dreams, until it's our time to get there. We'll meet again, though!

I do miss Bonnie, she was always a sneaky lil girl when she was out, you almost had to keep looking behind you to make sure she wasn't against your heels when moving around

Another year has past since you left us so suddenly my bratty little girl. Sorry I didn't catch this on the 7th, but we were in Spearfish, SD and had no access. Seems like just yesterday I was coming home from the vet with Bambi and there you were on my front lawn. You came over and let me pick you up and hold you--you were truly "my" bunny from the start. Doesn't hardly seem like it could be 4 years already since that crappy night when we thought you were just sleeping like always. Rest in peace my little girl and binky free, we all miss and love you.

still miss our goofy lil girl, never forget that day before me and dad took her to the vet after he found her, she was eating her cilantro while we were hanging out by her hut and then she flopped over and went to sleep and we pulled out our phones and snapped a photo of her sleeping

Doesn't seem possible that you've been gone for six years. We were talking about how you'd drag around the large paper rolls at xmas last night while we were feeding the Fluffle. You were just so unique and full of life. Rest in peace my little girl, I do miss you so.:heartbeat:

You were one of the most loving ones that "found" us--still miss you a lot.
I'm so sorry. I know what it's like to lose a pet. My hamster, Princess, was an angel. She never bit me and we were best friends. She was with me through some hard times and I miss her. She died April 13th of this year from old age and I miss her like crazy. I will have forget the day I woke up and saw her lying dead just outside her favorite box. I knew she was dying because of many reasons. I miss her so much. You never move on after losing a pet. I don't have many friends. She was my only one. Now, my rabbit loves me and I love him and he cheers me up when I'm down. I'm sorry for this long message but I had to write my story out. I wish you well.

Last edited:
I am so sorry and I know we can not keep them forever but the suddeness of it no warning..its very much a worry...thats why I try to make my Hajimes life as happy as possible but she seems so well and frisky..if she just died id go into shock so I hope this does not happen

Latest posts

Back