Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jigzitta

.::Call me Jigzy::.
Reaction score
Well it took me a while to make this post. It's been nearly two weeks since she's passed now as I make this post. I mean after she passed I isolated myself and would barely even talk about her to anyone else except my fiance and a few select people online. I really cried badly, had a fit, and panic attack. I screamed at the top of my lungs that night after my fiance finding her in the evening hours then finally burying her some where for me, us saying our goodbyes, going home, and me just letting it all out afterwards. She was very dear to me. I bought her from a pet shop right on May 25th, 2013 then she passed on September 8th, 2018, just recently. She was so very sweet. She always gave me kisses, let me cuddle her, and she'd just fall asleep in my arms. So relaxed and all comfortable with me. She loved me. She would also bite all of the bad people that ever came near her that would eventually later on stab me in the back and they did. I mean she knew who the bad ones were and did her best to protect me. She never ever bit the ones she knew that were good though. So if you were a good person then you never had to worry. She comforted me through all of my past trauma and any setbacks I ever had. She was just the best and always will be. She was the first rabbit I had ever owned. I'm going to miss her so much like I already do and I'm still having a very hard time right now. I try to tell myself that she is in a much better place now and that she would want me to be happy. I took care of her to be the best of my ability, but sometimes I still blame myself, and beat myself up. Although I think she must had been pretty old. I am not sure how old she really was when I got her from the pet shop. She was pretty much grown though. Anyway what I'm really concerned of is that I know she will go to Heaven, but did she go there instantly or is she waiting until the whole entire world ends when God finally gives his final judgments to everyone? I mean I'd love to believe that she is now running through a lush, fresh bed of grass and beautiful flowers as beautiful as she was and if I could know that she had something like that right now then maybe I could finally be able to relax in peace. I mean she deserves the best. I know that she will always be in my heart though. Yes, that I will always know. I need as many prayers as you all can give, because I'm still suffering. She was my daughter, baby girl, and my best friend. I just recently took in a new rabbit named Junior on September 20th of this year. (I will talk about him eventually in another post.) One that this one couple could not be able to take care of any longer. Do you think that she would want me to have this rabbit in my home? I just really needed something to cuddle and it has to be a rabbit, because rabbits are my favorite, and they make me happiest.

Anyway here's pictures of me, her, my fiance, and how happy we all were together. She was my life, my everything.

The up close was a picture of her on the morning just before she passed that evening.

Attachments

• Jessica, Matthew, and Rosemary (Full).jpg
    Jessica, Matthew, and Rosemary (Full).jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Jessica and Rosemary.jpg
    Jessica and Rosemary.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 14
  • Rosemary's last day.jpg
    Rosemary's last day.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 14
Im crying .my heart literally broke :( so sorry❤❤
You’ll never stop loving and missing her but know that your Rose is in a better place now. :)
Im sure while she was with you, you gave her the best life ever. ♡
Also i think its a good desicion to have a new one :)

Thank you.
And I mean she looked totally fine that morning in that up close didn't she? And then all of a sudden she was found lifeless that evening with no real known reason. Although a year prior they said that she could have had Cervical cancer when I took her to the vet, since she was bleeding at that time, but then she stopped. So I don't know if that had anything to do with it.
I really did give her all that I could though. I gave her my life and just everything.
I have to admit that it is good to have another rabbit too, but now I get afraid I will fail him or I'm looking forward to finding him dead. I don't know, but I just get so scared..:(

So sorry for your loss. We have had a few that were fine in the morning and gone that night with no indication of any problem--it just happens. The absolute worst is having to make that last trip to the vet--I prefer if they went at home, but we don't always have that luxury. We had to make that decision with our little girl, Bambi--she was just short of making it to 19, but it is a part and parcel with having companion animals, it's just never easy no matter the circumstance. Rest in Peace Rosemary and binky free, you are loved and missed.

So sorry for your loss. We have had a few that were fine in the morning and gone that night with no indication of any problem--it just happens. The absolute worst is having to make that last trip to the vet--I prefer if they went at home, but we don't always have that luxury. We had to make that decision with our little girl, Bambi--she was just short of making it to 19, but it is a part and parcel with having companion animals, it's just never easy no matter the circumstance. Rest in Peace Rosemary and binky free, you are loved and missed.

Now I wanna beat myself up even more for never trying to get her neutered. It was just so confusing. What if she could of still been here with me right now?

Latest posts

Back