R.I.P. My Bunny "Stew"

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find it heartwarming to see how much you love and miss your friends. I still have a hard time thinking about my kitty Moki that passed..it will be five years ago this June.

They never leave our hearts do they..bless

Yep, we still remember all of them--it's so true that they never leave our hearts. My first dog has been gone for 4 decades and I still remember taking her to the beach to run on weekdays and to the hills on the weekends--seems like it was only yesterday.

Five years already since you pass my little "Crabbin Puff". You sure were a cutie and could you ever climb over anything--no fencing was a barricade for you. We still talk about you a lot and as long as I'm above ground I'll celebrate this anniversary so that you're truly never gone from our memory. You were so cute, and tiny when we first got you and I always liked the Black Otter coloring. Binky free my little man and rest peacefully with the other 10 in our garden. We only have 5 left of the original bunnies we moved here with--we are all getting old. Every morning I look in the mirror I almost say "who's that old fart standing there?"

Six years already since you left us my little man. You were such a cute little bunny and could you ever climb up everything--no such thing as a "rabbit proof" fence where you were concerned. Sure do miss all the finny things you did too.Rest well my little guy.

Sorry to hear about you bun

We recently lost a dear friend too, I'll post about it separately

He was a lucky bunny to have someone take him in when others wouldn't - you enriched his life when he probably wouldn't have had one. Every day he was alive was a day he probably wouldn't have got otherwise

Stewie - If you run into Tumper over there I hope he takes you to his craisin stash in his kale fields and you both Binky free and with all the joy I witnessed when you graced me with your companionship. My sincerest empathy Ms. Nancy. (Tumper was a tiny guy in a huge ball of fur almost big enough to fit his personality as well.) Lagomorph love to you and yours....I guess even the non-furry ones. :p :)

7 years already--doesn't seem possible. Even though you were from an accidental breeding, you turned out to be one of our cutest and looked nothing like your parents, especially your long, soft fur. Still remembering watching climb up the side of the pen and "escaping". Another week and Bambi will be 17--I wish you could have been with us this long. Rest in peace little man, you are still in our thoughts.

Nancy im so so very sorry that Rosies pics brung up memories of Stew, i just hope they are the best of times you had with him and loving times at that. They are so special in our hearts and even though they leave us they do always have that special spot in our hearts forever and nothing can ever take that away from us. HUGS!!! Rosie says to me if you were here she would give you bunny snuggles..:hug2::angelandbunny:

I'm so sorry for your loss. We recently lost our lion head and it hurt our hearts so deeply. Sounds like you gave Stew a happy life, and now he's hopping free, waiting to see you again one day. I truly believe that. Prayers and love!

Latest posts

Back