R.I.P Marshmallow

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fiver_dimples

Reaction score
So I used to have a bunny named Marshmallow. I got her from a pet store, but I didn't know that sickness could be spread around in those type of stores, so we had her for about 1 week and she got sick. Her poop turned gross and gooey, so diarrhea I assume. My dad said that she would be fine and we would take her to the vet at 5:00 pm tomorrow since the vet was already closed, so I stayed up for a bit walking around back and forth. It was obvious she was in a lot of pain. The next day.. I had to go to the store and I got back, she was still okay but her time was running out. I went to my dad and begged him to see if we could do anything, but no sadly. It had passed an hour and she had started to wobble and fall over, I instantly grabbed her and put her in a box, rushed downstairs and told them to call the vet for an emergency, but she passed 3 minutes later. What would you do in this situation? Not able to go to a vet, nor have any supplies to help your bunny. I'm still anxious about this happening with the bunnies I have now.
This is Marshmallow upload_2019-11-20_1-19-2.png

It’s hard losing your bunny, you can only try your best and save them.

You can try to make an emergency kit for your bunnies and save money to fix a budget. So if a emergency happens you will have money and can fast take care of your bunnies until you get to the veterinarian.

Also read up what to focus when something go wrong, for example what to do when your bunny get GI-statis, diarrhea and so on. So you know what to do and some signs when you need to focus on your bunny.

Also you can research and see if you have any good rabbits savy vets in your area. So you know where to go if something happens.

Check if you can take the train or bus to the veterinarian. If your parents can’t take you there but can provide you with money

So you are better prepared with your bunnies, you have now.

Last edited:
It’s hard losing your bunny, you can only try your best and save them.

You can try to make an emergency kit for your bunnies and save money to fix a budget. So if a emergency happens you will have money and can fast take care of your bunnies until you get to the veterinarian.

Also read up what to focus when something go wrong, for example what to do when your bunny get GI-statis, diarrhea and so on. So you know what to do and some signs when you need to focus on your bunny.

Also you can research and see if you have any good rabbits savy vets in your area. So you know where to go if something happens.

So you are better prepared with your bunnies, you have now.

Thank you for your advice ^^ I'll make sure to get enough money and get the supplies for my bunnies if they go into a situation like this. I don't have much vets near me but I have one in particular that's pretty good.

Latest posts

Back