R.I.P little Pocky...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Courtneh

Reaction score
On Friday june 4th my baby bunny Pocky passed away on my lap on my drive back to my home on the other side of my state...

She was sick that morning and she started twitching uncontrollably and while driving she took her last breath laying in my lap...

I only had her for 6 days.. but i grew so attached to her....

i cried until i got all the way home, which was 2 hours...

I went to my best friend's house and we got a box and wrapped her in a towel and buried her...

I still miss her.. :(

SDC12045.jpg
I love you Pocky...

we're so sorry to hear you lost Pocky after such a short time. It takes no time for them to steal into our heart and leave such a huge hole when they leave. She was a really sweet looking little bunny. Words fail me. Rest in peace little girl and binky free at the bridge.:bunnyangel:

Oh, she was so adorable :( It doesn't matter if you didn't have her for very long, you still loved her. RIP sweet baby Pocky.

I'm so sorry. What an adorable little bunbun she was. She probably had some illness that you couldn't see was there--I know the only possible sign you had that anything was wrong was putting her ears in water, and that can be normal for a lot of bunnies. I hope this experience doesn't discourage you. It can be hard to tell when a rabbit is sick. Binky free, sweet little girl.

I'm so sorry Courtney. :(
6 days or 6 years, it is still so hard when they leave us. They all take a piece of our hearts.

Binky Free Pocky. :pink iris:

Latest posts

Back