R.I.P. and Binky Free NYX

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
I really can't even type right now without falling apart....so I will simply state that Nyx passed away yesterday (Friday, June 8th).

I will write more later when I can do so - and share photos.

I am sorry I can't do more though....if Dave and Karen have some of her pictures when she was young and with them...maybe they can share them...

I'm so sorry Peg :( I feel for you. My cat of 12 years passed away today, the 9th. This empty feeling is awful. So effing awful.

Ugh, Peg, I am so sorry!!! When I saw the name Nyx in the title, I was hoping it was some other Nyx :( So unfair to lose her and Zeus so close together.

Oh my....I can't believe that Nyx is gone.
Losing Zues was so sad....but to lose Nyx too. :(

I'm so sorry :(

Too many bunnies going to the Bridge.

Our prayers and thoughts are with you Peg.

And to Nyx:...Binky free little one. We'll see you on the other side.

:pray::rainbow:

Awe, Peg.... I'm so sorry to read about Nyx passing. I know she was such a bright light in your life, and Lord knows we all need those lights to help get through some tough times. I'm glad you had Nyx with you to give you the little lift you needed along the way.

Binky Free at The Bridge Nyx. Your family will miss you so much!!! Visit their hearts sometime when they are thinking of you. :rainbow:

myheart

Latest posts

Back