Quick Bunny Owner's Survey

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spacebuns

Reaction score
Hello Everybun,
I am opening an online rabbit supplies shop out of Victoria, BC in just a few short weeks (*binky!*) If you are interested and have 2 minutes to fill out a short [Bunny Owner's Survey] to help me serve/spoil bunnies better, I would be most grateful.

I trying to get a sense of what my fellow bun enthusiasts would want to see in a Canadian online bunny shop in terms of preferred products. Please let me know if you have a product in mind that you want to buy from a Canadian shop, I may be able to stock it for you! Thank you for your time,

- Janine (with buns Fergus and Ellie)
bunsboutique.ca

Last edited:
I also filled it out, even though I'm from the US. A custom delivery service on the customer's schedule is a terriffic idea. I wonder how much it would inconvenience you, tho'.

I filled it out although I am in the U.S. Just a suggestion. Give a complete description of any item listed online. That is one reason I prefer buying in person, I can really see what I am getting. One reason I would not buy something online is not being provided a thorough description. If I was looking for a hay matt then I would want to know the dimensions before purchasing, that kind of thing.

I filled it out. I would like to be able to buy sea grass mats. Those things are impossible to find! Finally found one at bed bath and beyond and it was almost $30! It would be a great idea to sell the wire storage cubes too:). Good luck with the store, I hope you have much success!

Yes, best of luck with this! I live just up-island in Nanaimo. Any chance I could pick up supplies from you if I were to be in town? Meet at a coffee shop or something? I'd really love to get another grass hut for Barley. He's a pretty big boy and all the rabbit "huts" and tunnels are much too small.

Think its a great idea even though I'm in Spain. I'd love to buy more stuff online,as no good suppliers,over here and very expensive. Just travelling back from Uk and could have fillef a suitcase with what I wanted to buy but grass mats and tunnels and grass houses are great ideas. Good luck with the venture :)

Sent from my GT-I8160P using Rabbit Forum mobile app

Latest posts

Back