Question about window cleaner.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolidStateSR71

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Not sure if this is the right place fire this, but I stupidly used a little bit of windex on the floor to get something out and was wondering how long it lasts and what kind of precautions to take.

I quickly realized my mistake and sprayed the same area with a vinegar and water mixture and dried the area the best I could with a used shirt.

I have since placed a towel over the area but I suspect my little bun is going to knock that off in a second.

Was wondering how long the toxic chemicals stick around and if there’s any other precautions I should take (obviously I’m going to throw out the glass cleaner so to not reach for it in the future).

Thanks a bunch for any insight!

With non absorbent flooring, wiping with vinegar/water will usually get rid of any residue when cleaned off thoroughly, which it sounds like you did.

With non absorbent flooring, wiping with vinegar/water will usually get rid of any residue when cleaned off thoroughly, which it sounds like you did.
Ah perfect.. I think I’ll leave the towel there because she does like to go down there and it might be good for traction but it’s good to know that I don’t have to freak out if it moves an inch. Was a stupid mistake and I worry for my baby girl, still only just adopted her so I’m overly neurotic. Thanks a bunch for the info!

Latest posts

Back