Question about OxBow feeds....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBoyHarper

Reaction score
I have a guinea pig who now has an impaction,she's seeing the vet first thing in the morning. I have her and myother two guinea pigs on L&M food, which I now just learned isone of the worst on the planet for several reasons. So, I went out andbought them a bag of the Timothy Complete by Kaytee for guinea pigs,the same food my rabbit is now on. The 5lb bag of the guinea pig costme $8, and the 10 pound bag of the rabbit costs me $14. Plus tax, ofcourse.

Every guinea pig and rabbit board I go to, everyone swears by andpraises the OxBow feeds. I went to the site, and loved what I saw inthe ingredients and the nutritional value. I'd love to switch both myguinea pigs and Harper the bun bun over to the OxBow food. I looked atthe pricing, but couldn't find shipping on it.

Could those here who buy the bunny food tell me what it usually costsfor shipping on a 10 pound bag of the rabbit food? I'd like to knowwhat shipping would be for a 50 pound bag as well, if anyone here hasbought one that big.

I wish they offered a 20 or 25. Or even a 30. That would be perfect, but unfortunately it seems to jump from a 10 pound to a 50.

Thanks all!

Vets I went to all recomended Oxbow as well. SoI bought some. My bunnies wouldn't touch it. I thought well you'regoing to eat it. I can't just throw it out. They would rather havestarved than eat it. Some people have great luck with it though. Iwould start out with a small bag just in case.

Latest posts

Back