Puzzle foam mats?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBuns

Reaction score
I’m thinking of getting puzzle mats, but I have a questions about sore hocks. Will the mats help prevent them? They seem “cushiony,”but are they “cushiony” enough for the buns feet’s? 🐇

I know that’s they should not eat them if they eat or chew at them I’ll find a way to prevent that if not I’ll just remove them and use it for something else.

I use them and love them. Theo has never had sore hocks and the mats prevent him from getting them.

I use them and love them. Theo has never had sore hocks and the mats prevent him from getting them.
Really! I need to get some because blankets doesn’t seem to do the trick. Her sore hocks are getting really red I hope she doesn’t care to chew on them as well as my other bun. I think I’ve asked this question because but don’t remember. Can the fur that was lost grow back on the sore hock? Is there a way to make it grow back faster?

Can the fur that was lost grow back on the sore hock? Is there a way to make it grow back faster?
It will grow back. There is no way to make it grow faster, but by keeping the flooring soft it won't thin the fur out.

They did have a foamy smell, but it went away. They are so great! Just make sure you are clipping your rabbit's nails so they don't scratch or poke holes in the mats.

Latest posts

Back