Pumpkin, the thumpin' bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pumpkinandwhiskersmom

Reaction score
So, I'm sitting at my desk studying this evening, when Miss Pumpkin thumps. I didn't think much about it, and returned to my book. Within a minute or so, she did it again. I looked to see what was going on, and our other bunny, Whiskers, was sitting across the room, "looking at her". I talked to Pumpkin, told her it would be her turn for a romp soon, and went back to the desk. Again, the thumping starts. I checked the floor of her NIC cage to make sure that there wasn't anything out of the ordinary, which there wasn't. I gave her some love, tried to shoo Whiskers on his way, and went back to work. As soon as I turned my back, sure enough, Whiskers is back, giving Pumpkin "bunny butt", and evoking more thumps. All I could think of was when the kids were little, and one of them would get all bent out of shape because one of the others was "looking at him/her". What a hoot!!!! Whiskers is now in his NIC home, and Miss Pumpkin is happily giving him "bunny butt"! Don't you just love their personalities????:p

LOL sounds a bit like lady roxy when i pet hartleybun first. she doesnt thump but puts her ears back very very slowly, folds herself into a bunball and glares at me. if i pet her first then she stands up and gives bunny kisses.

if hartley sees me pet roxy first then he goes under his hutch:p

Latest posts

Back