Pumpkin has gone to the Bridge

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pumpkinandwhiskersmom

Reaction score
My first bunny, Pumpkin, who was 12 years old, went to the Bridge earlier today. She had a bladder tumor that had spread to her lungs. We made the horrible decision to have her put to sleep. My heart is broken.

Binkie-free at the Bridge, my darling girl.

I am so sorry, time is never long enough to love these little souls. She is binking free and happy, eating dandelions and clover with Benjamin and the other little bunnies that passed away this month. She has a new, healthy body and is free of pain. She will wait for you, one day you will be reunited. I am so sorry for your loss, but you did what was best for her.

We're so sorry for your loss. 12 years is very remarkable. Please don't go beating yourself up because you decided that she would go with dignity instead of being in pain and suffering. We've had to make that call 4 times--not an easy one but something that had to be done. Rest in peace little one and binky free.

Nancy McClelland wrote:
12 years is very remarkable. Please don't go beating yourself up because you decided that she would go with dignity instead of being in pain and suffering.
Ditto to that.

:bunnyhug:

Thanks, everyone, for your kindness. Whiskers is doing better now, but it was rough for a week or so. While they weren't "mates" in any sense of the word, he definitely has had a difficult time.

It's so hard to believe that she's gone. I miss her so much...and always will, I think.

Aww :( I'm so, so sorry! RIP sweet Pumpkin. You were a blessing to your family and will be greatly missed.

I'm so sorry to her about the passing of your lil' Pumpkin. You are so fortunate that your bunny was with you for so many years, but with that, comes the fact of missing her all the more for it. RIP Pumpkin :rip: and binky free! :rainbow:

Latest posts

Back