Pumpkin Carving

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishbunny

Reaction score
Thought I'd share some pictures of my pumpkins. Have to say I'm quite proud of them. I just copied them over from my blog. Anybody got any pictures of theirs to share? :)

DSCN7562.JPG

DSCN7573.JPG

I just carved mine tonight! Here are my two new additions (we're still trying out a few names), my pumpkin, and Wendell the travelling forum bunny.

IMG_6513.jpg

hahaha they grow to over 300 pounds. You may just have to pay a little more. The bunny pumpkin is super cute. They were saying on the radio today that a fast and easy way to carve a pumpkin is to use metal cookie cutters that you hit with a mallet. Hmmm with my luck I would miss and just bash the pumpkin. Also suggest using floor polish on the outside skin to keep them from drying out and vaseline on all the cuts to keep them fresh. Glow in the dark paint can be added for a spookier effect.

missyscove wrote:
I just carved mine tonight! Here are my two new additions (we're still trying out a few names), my pumpkin, and Wendell the travelling forum bunny.

IMG_6513.jpg

Cute new buns!! Yay!! :)

Grace, I love your pumpkin with the big eyes. I already carved mine this year but may copy that design for next year!

agnesthelion wrote:
Grace, I love your pumpkin with the big eyes. I already carved mine this year but may copy that design for next year!

Thank you, it's Jack from the film 'The Nightmare before Christmas' :)

Latest posts

Back