*pulls hair*

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AquaticRex

Reaction score
well, i'm a Canadian southerner (from Windsor, aka the end of tornado ally). I'm freaking out right now cause my housemates brother said something about a possible tornado and funnel clouds and an active tornado coming my way. i thought this place wasn't supposed to get tornado's!! then again, we aren't supposed to have earthquakes either, and we got one of them last month lol

anyone know any home made remedies to make you feel not so sick?

and no i'm not worried about the thought of a tornado, its the fact that he came running in the room screaming like it was 2 seconds from hitting us. now i dont feel good...

i've got both, lol looks like i'm chowing down lol, storm passed but the initial sudden start up got my stomach going lol. the way he came running down the steps screaming i thought we were about to be hit >.< i don't think i've ever gotten up and dressed that fast in my life lol

If your in the city you shouldn't have any problems. Every few years we would get reports of tornadoes touching down but they where always in the outlying areas of North Bay. Callander, Chippewa, Mattawa, Trout Creek ect. I had never heard ofone touching down in the city.

So don't fret! I'm told that because of the amount of tall buildings in a city the wind gets broken up, and makes it difficult to form tornadoes to form in that area..... I donno if that's true or not.... but again, I remember lots of hail and snow, but never any actual tornadoes.

we have the hills around us, which i keep hearing from a bunch of people that is what stops a tornado from actually doing anything here. and if that's true then i'm happy i live right at the base of one lol

lol i don't listen to the news.. ever... its over rated. if something big happens i find out from my mom (she calls all the time lol) so it kinda helps weed out all of the nonsense. kinda funny on how news casters make their money off of other peoples drama. sure the weather it obviously important, but i don't like watching it cause they put it smack in the middle of all the drama and you have to watch through the drama to get to the weather. so i just let everyone else do that for me lol i'm gonna stop here cause i'm starting to ramble lmao

Latest posts

Back