Pulling Fur

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plasticbunny

Reaction score
Oh, Molly, you can get so confused sometimes. Came home from work to find the early stages of a nest being constructed in Molly's litter box. She'd pulled her pillow into the box, and then proceeded to rip fur out frome ALL OVER her body...now her legs look like little stilts, lol.

Pulling fur:

DSCI0010.jpg

Taking a break:

DSCI0003.jpg

My "litter box":

DSCI0007.jpg

Post-Traumatic DBF:

DSCI0016.jpg

To make matters worse, she was thumping at Gus in the pen next to her ALL NIGHT. Poor Gussy!

Well, the one time she met her buddy Gus face to face, he tried, but the 10 pound difference between them had him humping her foot before I was able to break it up! Oh, well, best to not see what would happen if a Flemish and Holland lop decided to makle sweet music together... besides, gus lost his manhood on Wednesday, lol. :biggrin2:

plasticbunny wrote:
Well, the one time she met her buddy Gus face to face, he tried, but the 10 pound difference between them had him humping her foot before I was able to break it up! Oh, well, best to not see what would happen if a Flemish and Holland lop decided to makle sweet music together... besides, gus lost his manhood on Wednesday, lol. :biggrin2:
He is still fertile for another 4-6 weeks, so don't let him hump her until then. It is good that he is neutered, just that he is not sterile yet.

Latest posts

Back