Problems with Sherwood Forest?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erinmoveit

Reaction score
Has anyone else had difficulty ordering from Sherwood Forest? The past week or so, my orders haven't been going through and my emails are bounced back to me as well!

Thanks, I sent them emails and contacted them via facebook. If I don't hear by noon tomorrow, I'll try finding a number to contact.

Did you place/pay for an order that you didn't receive yet or are you trying to place a new order? If the latter, you can also order it from Foster and Smith. (They also have the Baby Rabbit formula.) I just placed an order with them yesterday and was going to buy it but decided to stick to Oxbow after reading about rabbits being picky about Sherwood.

Last edited:
My rabbits love sherwood. I started using it because it's a higher quality and a better option for me than spending more on Oxbow. This isn't the first time I have used Sherwood, I have been ordering from them for about 6 months I believe. I did not pay for it. The error keeps coming up when I come to the payment screen. Shipping takes a lot longer from Foster & Smith. I just wish someone would respond already!

Have you tried paying with paypal instead of entering your credit card info in? If that still doesn't work, try contacting Dave instead of Bob. I usually get a more prompt reply from him. He's the one that answers the nutrition type questions. I would just explain to him that you haven't received a response and need to get your food ordered and sent.

Hi, Bob here from Sherwood Forest. The shopping cart software was being updated a couple times last week and the store was unavailable for an hour or so. If anyone has any questions or problems with the store or ordering, please call me at 435-668-4844. I am available any day of the week. Sorry for any inconvenience anyone had.
Thank you,
Bob

Latest posts

Back