Problem with Cookie peeing

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cookie420

Reaction score
Cookie is 8 months old now, and is unfixed. He has been potty trained, and will occasionally have poo droplets here and there. we usually just let him slide..

We know he has been sexually maturing. Since he always gets super excited when seeing us and runs around in circles. Recently, he has been jumping onto our couch and leaving us with a trail of pee. I assume it is because he is excited.. but I want this behavior to stop. Any suggestions??

Also, he has been peeing in my room recently.. is it because he wants to mark my room? He never use to pee in here.. seeing as how he is potty trained. Also, he ALWAYS leaves poop in his "pee" corner in my room. Any suggestions on why he does this as well?

Thank you for your time!

:heartbeat:Cookie parents

It sounds like he is marking is territory. I don't think there are many options other than to keep him out of these areas and to neuter him.

My bun has been neutered for almost 5 months, and he still pees on my bed. He is really good about his pee habits, never has an accident, but the second he gets on my bed the tail goes up and he's ready to mark his spot! it's terrible! So, im not sure that behavior will ever stop for you, bc it hasn't for me!

Latest posts

Back