Princess is hurt

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luna21

Reaction score
:(Princess was out and I haventtrimmed her nails in a while, she was on her blanket and when mydaughter lifted her, her wholenail broke off. She wasbleeding but I've stopped it by applying pressure on her paw and bydipping it in flour. Im very worried about infection was should I do, Icalled my vet but they told me they didnt have a vet in because itsfriday night and to go to the emergency clinic. Now since this incidentPrincess has walked normally and doesnt seem to be too bad, she evenbinkied about 30 minutes after it happened. Should I wait to see ourvet or take her in to the emergency clinic???

As far as I know if you stopped the bleeding andshe is acting normal no need for the vet. Atleast that was what I wastold about. Just keep an eye on it.

Ditto to all of the above.

... had it happen before...lots of blood....humans running around likeninnies.....bunnie is usually fine and is enjoying the show.:)

Kidding aside......It should be fine. Keep an eye on it. Watch for indications of infection.

`Jim

thanks guys, I was really worried:?andrunning around like a ninnie:Dshe still seems fine and youcan't even tell it happened cause she seems to have cleaned it reallywell

Latest posts

Back