Prince is gone.....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's terrible I'm so sorry :( You must feel so down. Hugs to you and Sweetie. You did everything you could. You said he had a hurt leg, is it possible he got an infection from that? My old bunny Mykaela, may she rip, died suddenly from infection after she broke her leg. Big hugs to you and Sweetie. Take it easy :sosad:bunnyheart:bunnyangel:

LuvaBun wrote:
I'm so sorry to hear about Sweetie. I think you did very well to remain so calm and getting him to the vet quickly. Sometimes, no matter what we do, they still leave us :(

Jan

Yeah Sweetie will have to be alone until I can get another rabbit. I will make sure that I have enough money saved up to takethe rabbits to the vet.

Prince will be greatly missed.

bunnymother22 wrote:
That's terrible I'm so sorry :( You must feel so down. Hugs to you and Sweetie. You did everything you could. You said he had a hurt leg, is it possible he got an infection from that? My old bunny Mykaela, may she rip, died suddenly from infection after she broke her leg. Big hugs to you and Sweetie. Take it easy :sosad:bunnyheart:bunnyangel:

Prince broke his leg back in May 2010, I believe. He was on pain killers and antibiotics with a probiotic. It has been a year and a half after that, that he declined. So I don't think that he got an infection from his hurt leg..

BTW: thank you, and yes I do feel very down. Prince was a good rabbit. When I was clipping his nails, he licked me and I will always remember that plus other things about him.

Marsha, I'm so sorry you lost your Beautiful Prince.

I appologize for not posting on here sooner, I had 2 babies go to the bridge within a week (Jackie lived with Chris) so I know the pain you are going through. So many reminders of them I see every day. But I look at all the Beautiful memories I have of them.

Binky Free Sweet Prince:rainbow:.

Susan:bunnyangel2:

Thank you Susan. Yeah it still hurts that Prince is gone, but I do try to think about the good memories that I have of him and I also try to get Sweetie to think about the good memories of him.

Latest posts

Back