pregnant??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nooope although this morning she was making grunting noises and i notice a bit of leaking i think where getting there:shock:
now its just a waiting game lol

good luck on yours tho jupiterannette hope they come soon!!!

no unfortunatly its like 1:15am here im sooo tired but i dont wana go sleep incase i miss anything:shock:
shes been eating a ton of hay and drinking loads i picked her upearlier to feel her belly her teets have gotten bigger..but i honestlydont think she will have many maybe 2 or 3....who knows will wait andsee...

Well, if you think she got pregnant around the7th of January (I've been trying to go back and read this thread to seethe date..) - I wouldn't expect babies until the 7th of February.

Yes - she could have them starting around day 28 - but the 31st day is usually the most common.

I hope you've been giving her Tums or something like that which has calcium in it.

By the way, I'm not surprised she bit your mom (I saw your other thread). Pregnant does shouldn't be messed with - they're tired andthey're grumpy and they need to be left alone.

When I have pregnant does - from day 28 on...no strangers come in the rabbitry and they are mainly left alone to have their kits. I do pet them and give them treats and their Tums...but I let them be.

So I'm not surprised at her biting your mom - I probably would have done so too! :shock: She's simply acting like avery hormonal pregnant girl - and it isn't HER fault she got pregnant...or that she has all these hormones raging now.Just something to consider...

Peg

i know..but my mum didnt go near her...i had the cage open to put new food in and ivo just came out charging at my mum for no reason we leave her be unless we have to change food or anything but im just gona wait i just want to concentrate on ivo and the kits..

yeah she had 2..but none survived..iv been watching ivo making sure shes okay..vet is coming round later on to give her a once over and make sure shes okay..hmph so sad for theml ittle mites.

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Was it that she didn't have them in her nest and they got cold?

How does she appear to you?

Fortunately, you'll have your buck neutered soon and won't have to go through this again.

Peg

well one was in the nest but i think it was cold and she had another but on the other side of the cage:?witch was also cold...ivo just seems realllly down i posted pics of her in the bunny blog and you could just tell she looks really down..bless her little heart and soul, girls been through alot poor thing..she knows im there for her:)

im soo sorry, i know how you feel...

hopefully you being there for her and giving her extra loving through the morning process will help her calm down and not be so aggressive.

:angelandbunny:3 babys have crossed the rainbow bridge this week.

:apollo:but we should be thankfull our mommy buns are ok!

Latest posts

Back