Pregnant Rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi a rabbit pregnancy is anywhere from 30-32 day so your bunny is probably not pregnant. :confused:

You mean the colour is agouti, like wild rabbits, right?

Honestly, palpating is not my thing, at two weeks there is so little to feel that normally you more likely feel and see gut movements. Anyway, by now there would be no way to mistake poop for kits.
If she really is pregnant she would lounge around a lot by now, I sometimes note a drop in appetite 1-2 days before.
Is there any chance she got pregnant somewhat later than you think (I leave my buck with the girls for 3 weeks, so I'm never too sure about the date)

To avoid the risk of a calcium deficit, which can cause problems with dielivery, you can offer her a Tums (fruit flavoured is said to be accepted well).

she’s a new zealand cottontail :–)
You mean the colour is agouti, like wild rabbits, right?

Honestly, palpating is not my thing, at two weeks there is so little to feel that normally you more likely feel and see gut movements. Anyway, by now there would be no way to mistake poop for kits.
If she really is pregnant she would lounge around a lot by now, I sometimes note a drop in appetite 1-2 days before.
Is there any chance she got pregnant somewhat later than you think (I leave my buck with the girls for 3 weeks, so I'm never too sure about the date)

To avoid the risk of a calcium deficit, which can cause problems with dielivery, you can offer her a Tums (fruit flavoured is said to be accepted well).
thank you for replying!

Latest posts

Back