Pregnant doe.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Tractor Supply too! My litter boxes have a layer of the pine pellets (horse bedding) and a layer of hay on top. Never smells and I dump once a week and change hay daily. Love those pellets as they absorb great!
I also buy their compressed bales of Timothy Hay. Lasts me over a month (I have 5 bunnies) and is $20 a bale. They get much more fresh hay......beautiful long pieces! I shake it out as I pull it off the bale bc I have one bun who will sneeze from hay dust. Shavings are sooooooo messy in comparison.

I love Tractor Supply too! My litter boxes have a layer of the pine pellets (horse bedding) and a layer of hay on top. Never smells and I dump once a week and change hay daily. Love those pellets as they absorb great!
I also buy their compressed bales of Timothy Hay. Lasts me over a month (I have 5 bunnies) and is $20 a bale. They get much more fresh hay......beautiful long pieces! I shake it out as I pull it off the bale bc I have one bun who will sneeze from hay dust. Shavings are sooooooo messy in comparison.
Haha, exactly what I do. Same hay and same litter. Love them both! The hay lasts me up to 8 months with a mini rex.

Thank you all i placed my order and am picking my stuff up today. You said you use hay like timothy hay in litter box or hay? Ive been putting a layer of the meadow hay in there. Should i be using something different.

I put a layer of litter and then put timothy hay on top. I add more timothy hay every day because Theo eats it and packs it down. You don't have to use meadow hay if you are using timothy hay. Make sure to swap the hays over slowly by mixing them so that they get used to the timothy hay. I use this litter box set up: Litter Training.

Ok thats how ive been doing it also. Hey got one thing right. Just going to slowly introduce timothy to sunny and alfalfa to prego.😉

Latest posts

Back