Hi all, I’ve got a pregnant doe and she normally lives outside year round in and insulated hutch and large run connected however she is currently pregnant! So I am wondering whether I should keep her outside in her house or bring her in, in a indoor cage? I’m in south England and the weather doesn’t seem to bad but I just want the highest rate of survival and for nothing bad to happen. She lives with my neutered boy and they are bonded, should I split them up right away or wait until later into the pregnancy? Thank you all!!