Pregnant? Day 29

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Babunnies

Reaction score
Hey! I posted a few weeks ago about my bunny maybe being pregnant well we are day 29 now and she’s not nesting or anything all I’ve noticed different is:
-she now bites/ scratches/ hates her bonded sister
-she digs corners none stop through the night and digs her nesting box
-she’s always hungry
-stomach is a lot bigger, feels tight, deffo feel some lumps and bumps in there now
-when she lies down the side of her stomach she has as if someone is flicking the inside I thought maybe baby’s kicking?
But I’m honestly not even sure she’s pregnant and she’s not nesting or pulling fur can someone please just re assure me I’m going crazy with the digging and biting please tell me it’s gonna be worth it haha! Thanks in advance x

Oh I’ve put extra hay in her cage and she just pushes it out the way into the corner

Sounds like a normal, pregnant doe. Nest building can start just in time, Gestation period is normal between 28 and 35 days, so keep an eye on her.

I would separate the previous litter now, to give her some rest and to make sure that the older kits don't trample the new nest.

Latest posts

Back