Pregnant bunny hasn't had babies yet!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good for you! Congrats on the babies:):) My doe made us wait over a week for her kits...It was pretty frustrating considering I was sure she was pregnant and she had a huge baby belly! She finally kindled 7 kits a little over a week after her due date... Bunnies:rolleyes: :D:D

Good for you! Congrats on the babies:):) My doe made us wait over a week for her kits...It was pretty frustrating considering I was sure she was pregnant and she had a huge baby belly! She finally kindled 7 kits a little over a week after her due date... Bunnies:rolleyes: :D:D
I am having a problem with my next does she's 8 months and gone 2 days over due

My doe that gave birth 2 weeks late always hade live healthy kits. I was never able to raise the babies because I had thought that she was not pregnant, so took the nest box away. She normally had the kits a few days after that. I always breed in the fall so it was cold out. I know that the babies were born alive because I found them all over the cage and in the next cage over. I am pretty sure that they had died because they had gotten cold. They were always very pretty normal sized babies. I know that my calculations on when they were supposed to be born were correct. (I checked it against 3-4 things). I have no explenation as to why she gave birth 2 weeks late, but she did a couple of times. I have never herd of this before or since. The mother was always fine. Her name was Sweet Pea.
Two weeks after four weeks?!? That’s crazy!!!

Latest posts

Back