Pregnancy Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went into labor officially about 9:00AM. Had all those lovely contractions, Finally decided to getan epidural. About 2:30ish the doctor came in and checked and told me Iwas 3 CM dilated and totally efaced, but I still had some of my waterbag in there, so they popped that and I shot up to 8 CM dilation and itput Scarlett into shock, her heart rate dropped big time, whichresulted in emergency c-section. It hurt like hell, scared the crapoutta me, but she came out screaming and very healthy.

6 pounds, 9 oz. 18 1/2 inches long. Very happy baby...and now I'm a very sore mama. but, I shall survive.

She was born October 26th at 2:30 Pm.

baby4.jpg

congratulations nessa!!!aww shes adorable-what acoincidence my brother became a dad on the same day, sister in law gavebirth to a baby girl @ 2.o7 pm and the baby wieghed 8.6lb and looks juslike my bruva!
she still has no name.

moz-screenshot-2.jpg
p.si have sum pics but don't know how to put them onto my messages?

luv babyb:bunnybutt:andlu
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot.jpg

Nessa1487 wrote:
Thanks everyone. :) How's Lissa doing? I just realized shehad her baby too!

I'm doing good. Finally starting to get a little used to lackof sleep. what a change in lifestyle!! :)

Lissa wrote:
Nessa1487 wrote:
Thankseveryone. :) How's Lissa doing? I just realized she had her babytoo!

I'm doing good. Finally starting to get a little used to lackof sleep. what a change in lifestyle!! :)
It sure is!!!! But now that I've had the baby..I sleep better.lol She sleeps like a rock..only wakes up maybe once or twice at nightfor a little bit..otherwise, yeah. I'm sleeping loads better than whatI was before. phew.

Congratulations on all the new mothers and mothers to be!

Not sure if any of you remember me or not, I went MIA a while ago....but I'm the mommy of Chompers, Abby and Valuran. And Ayla, my littlegirl who is going to turn one year old on Dec. 5. Can't believe it'sbeen a year, and Lissa summed it up with "what a change in lifestyle!"

Hi guys! I'm glad you remembered me!! It's been SO long. :)

This is a rather recent picture taken in September of Ayla.

Aylaoveralls4x6.jpg

She's not walking on her own yet, but has been crawling since about 5/6months. She does like to cruise around the couches though!

Here's us at Halloween. She was Tigger. We didn't go trick or treating,only to our neighbors, but it was still fun for us to dress her up.Scared the cat though.

AylaandMommy2.jpg

Oh my gosh,Ayla is gorgeous,just look at thosebig blue eyes,geez i remember when you posted her baby picture when shewas born,my how time flys by :D

cheryl

I love babies in Halloween costumes. Afriend of mine dressed her two year old up as a prince and her 6 monthold as a bunny princess this year.:D

Ayla's gorgeous! And look at those eyes!

:purplepansy:eek:mgthose babies are so cute! congrats to everyone!!

:happyday:

Latest posts

Back