Pregnancy Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrads, he is adorable. They look so funny when they are born, but then by 2 months they become so cute.

Its good that you guys picked c-sec, its always safer.

:scared:i love him, i love him, i love him!!!:heartbeat:
just wrap him up and post him to me
or i'll come on my broom stick to fetch him:witch:!

congrats anyways:bouquet:mskoala

babyb:bunnybutt:

since i don't have internet i can't reply anymore :(but congrats for everyone who has already had their child.

i still have a couple of more weeks but i'm having blood pressureissues, i've had to go to the hospital twice in the past week and ihave to go again tomorrow to get the same tests done again:?my blood pressure is fine when i still but when i'm movingaround it goes up so they put me on bed rest (which i should startobeying) but luckly they didn't admit me into the hospital:shock:well g2g good luck everyone

I'm doing okay. Pretty burned out bypregnancy already. I have 5 weeks left. I'm prettyuncomfortable. My legs are swollen. I get headacheson a daily basis. My back hurts. My feethurt. I'm getting contractions all day long. I'mready for it to be over. LOL

I'm feelin your pain,Lissa. I get headacheseveryday,too. Braxton hicks...I still get really nauseated. Still onmeds for that..etc etc. I'm pretty sure my doctor miscalculated my duedate..I'm thinking I'm actually due Oct.14th. yikes, it's getting toclose for comfort!!!

preg2.jpg

There's my belly...Haven't even put on a full 30 pounds yet..I'm proud of myself!

Nessa1487 wrote:
preg2.jpg

There's my belly...Haven't even put on a full 30 pounds yet..I'm proud of myself!

You are tiny!!! :shock: Check out this buddah belly! LOL

IMG_0438.jpg

Lissa wrote:
Congrats on being dilated! You are solucky! You are almost there!! :elephant::elephant:

Me on the other hand, I have another miserable 10 weeks left.I can't sleep. I have had a headache for 3 daysnow. And I was up with heartburn until 3 a.m. and I stillhave heartburn right now. It feels like there's a piece ofbread in my esophagus. Very uncomfortable. I amsuch a whiner.

Here's my most recent belly picture (almost 30 weeks). I feelenormous. My belly is really starting to get heavynow. My back hurts.

IMG_0290.jpg
WOW!! YOUR REALLY PRETTY!! :)

You're still in good shape, Lissa! I take aftermy mom..she didn't show until she was 7 months along..that's prettymuch how I was. lol

well i finally had my little boy, went to thedoctor on monday (oct 2) and she was worried about my blood pressureand since i was 2 cm dialated and 38 weeks pregnant she decided toinduce me well i ended up having him at 2:38am on oct 3rd he was 4lb8oz and we named him Samuel Aidan at first his blood sugarwas low and they found a heart murmmer so they put him in ICU, well iguess the easiest was to put it is that he needs surgery on an arterybecause as the PDA closes (something every baby is born with and withina few days it closes) the valve will also close because it's so closeto the PDA and that valve sends blood to his brain and legs andeverywhere else so they need to keep the PDA open untill they dosurgery. so he should have surgery hopefully sometime early this week.although he's perfectly healthy, he now weighs 5lbs his heart rate isperfect everything is perfect except for that one problem :( so rightnow we're in nashville tennessee at vanderbilt children's hospitalwhere they basically have the best care when it comes to heart relatedproblems in babies. we know he's going to be okay we're just a littlesad because we did everything we could during the pregnancy but he's ingood care so we're not too worried about him being neglected. we'rejust hoping we can get him home as soon as possible. but i hopeeveryone else has healthy kids and don't have to go through what we'vebeen through and are going through so good luck everyone :) o and ishould mention that he's the most gorgeous thing ever :D

and cairo is being taken good care of while we are up in tennessee

Congratulations Brandy!:elephant:

I hope little Samuel Aidan is okay:pray:, I'm sure he will be.

Keep us posted on how the little man's doing!

i'll try but it's hard to get to a place withinternet :( and unfortunately we have no pictures that i could uploadso those will have to wait untill a later time:?

Latest posts

Back