Pregnancy Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohhh, a baby! A baby!!With skin!
babyhaha.gif

happybday.gif
banana.gif
image121.gif
:bestwishes
clapping.gif
toast.gif
:colors::elephant:

When are you getting him his own bunny?

From the Forum
meeting.gif
:groupparty:

and the Warren :bunnydance::toastingbuns:brownbunny:brown-bunny

I got to see pictures of baby Lucas!What a cutie!! He has his mom's beautifulcomplexion. :inlove:

I'll be 32 weeks Monday...I honestly thinkScarlett will be here soon...been getting braxton hicks almosteveryday...and whenever the doctors ask me to do those kegles(sp?)exercises..I can literally feel her head moving...aye..maybe this isall almost over!!

I'm getting a lot of braxton hickstoo. They are so annoying. It's so hard to walkwhen your tummy is is all tight like that. My doctor said I'mmeasuring a little ahead so I might hopefully go a littleearly. The sooner the better! :D

I hear ya, the sooner..the better. lol I've beentelling my mom "She just can't come soon enough." My husband's allworried because we're not even done with Lamaze class..I told himshe'll come when she pleases, whether the classes are over or not.

I hope your labor goes well,though!

Hey there! Thanks! It's Lucas Justin.

I'll post pics soon, am having trouble with my photobucket.

:) After 25 hours of labor (back labor too) we ended up witha c-sec. Which was very good thing b/c he had his cord wrapped allaround him. So, deciding on the c-sec probably saved hislife. whew! Got home yesterday (thursday) and allhas been going fairly well. I'm exhausted though!

I'll try and get a couple pics up soon!

Lisa

congratulations mskoala:kiss:i can't wait 2 c pics, i love the name.:heartbeat
who chose it?
i hope you are coping ok.
and a :goodluck to lissa and nessa!!!

babyb:bunnybutt:

oh, and my hubby picked the name.

I've had alot of swelling in my legs and feet since leaving the hospital. anyone else experience this?

I will be calling my doc monday.

Latest posts

Back