Pregnancy Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pipp

Reaction score
Thought with so many people pregnant, we can combine updates in one thread.

Soooo... we have Lissa, MsKoala and Nessa ... anybody else?

EDITED to add Megan!! IKNEWI was forgetting somebody! Sorry 'bout that!

EDITED AGAIN to include Brandy!

pregnant.gif

sas :)andthe gang :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

I'm doing really well. As most of you already know, it's a BOY!! :D He is moving around like crazy now. I can even see him moving when I lay down. What a crazy feelng that is!!

Here is his first picture! He's definitely not camera shy!

ultrasound4.jpg

I'm doing well. I'm at 30 weeks. He's very active, he really doesn't like it when my tummy jiggles b/c then he rolls and kicks really hard.

This pic was done on the 19th, had to have another u/s b/c of some weird pain. Turned out fine. but anyways:

Blinky6-19-06.jpg

the round thing right behind him is his umbilical cord, and you can see his nose and lips and chin. :)

Congrats to the mothers out there! Lissa, he looks like such a darling! :) A bundle of personality, already! :D

Mskoala, those are amazing! I've always found it fascinating with ultra-sound.

Congratulations!

:bouquet:

brandy563 wrote:
i haven't mentioned it yet but i'm also pregnant, 6 months now. how far along is everyone else???
Congratulations!! I'm 22 weeks.

Congratulations brandy563!

My sister inlaw is expecting number two in December.
A cousinwho is a policeman,hadhis second boy 1 1/2 months ago.
Rainbows!:stork:

brandy563 wrote:
:Dso when's the due date??? i'm due october 13th............which just so happens to be friday the 13th:thud

I'm due November 4. :)

Are any of you getting braxton hicks? I've been getting them since week 18. :(

Didn't even realize there was a pregnancy thread..lol (Thanks sas!)

I'm almost 6 months along, as far as I can tell..no official due date yet, but I will be going into the doctor July 19th to get an ultra sound and all that stuff finally. (I'm excited!! and I have a pretty good feeling it'll be a girl, but we'll see!)

Well I'm not pregnant but my sister is. She has an almost 7 month old baby boy right now and is 4 months pregnant again. :shock:She's due on her son's first birthday, Irish twins, eh?

Congrats to everyone who is expecting, I currently live with my sister so it's really put me off ever wanting kids. :disgust:

I love the hand in the US!! That's really cool!

I'm 23 weeks along, due Oct. 28th :D It's a girl.

Megan

Lissa wrote:
Are any of you getting braxton hicks? I've been getting them since week 18. :(

occasionally, usually when standing or walking around for more than a few minutes. And sometimes when stressed at work. Just make sure you aren't getting them at regular intervals. and drink lots of water, I've heard that can help with them.... for some reason.

Lissa, I think in the picture, he is sucking his thumb. My friend had a 3D picture where the baby was sucking his thumb.

I never experienced braxton hicks when I was pregnant.

Latest posts

Back