Pregnancy binkies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emikuu

Reaction score
So I have a rabbit that may most likely be pregnant since she mated twice in one day by her choice not mine,anyways I was wondering if pregnant does still do binkies and zoomies.My girl sometimes does it but she has gotten fat and her due date most likely falls on the 8th of December.She’s also flopping more often and lying down attached picture below.I also been having to pour more food in her bowl because as you can see it gets kinda empty.

Attachments

• CEAA2E14-E9A9-454C-9A5A-B131BF1B38DE.jpeg
    CEAA2E14-E9A9-454C-9A5A-B131BF1B38DE.jpeg
    182.9 KB · Views: 4
I cannot say if they binky and zoomie while pregnant because I spayed my rabbit. I am going to suggest not to feed to many pellets (2 tbsp per 5 lbs of body weight) try and feed her more hay.

So my rabbit is indeed pregnant so that basically answers the question hahaha thanks though!

Yeah, pregnant rabbits will stull move around a lot and do binkies. Usually you dont even see a change in their behavior. I would avoid raising her food consumption compared to what it was previously, you don't want the babies to grow too large and they don't really need much extra nutrients while pregnant.

Latest posts

Back