Prayers Needed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pernod will be in my prayers too! Ihope to be seeing some good news soon. Stay strong for yourlittle girl, you're strength will help her. Keep us updated.

Jamie

Oh, you really are the best people. Thanks youso much. After a sleepless night - I kept checking on Perry too and hewas like a little lost soul - I heard from the vet an hour ago. Theygave Pernod fluids through the drip. They tried to syringe feed her,but she wasn't having any of it, and getting very stressed, so theyjust let her alone to see if she would eat on her own. She has had alittle hay, and they gave some dandelion leaves, which she ate :). Asfor pooing, they haven't seen much, so they are keeping her in, and mayneed to give her some more drugs to move her system. I have to ring at2pm to see how she is.

Perry has eaten a little, but he keeps looking for her, and it breaksmy heart. I wish I could make him understand. I am at work today, butJohn is off so he will make a fuss of him. I will update you later.Thank you again!

Jan

Jan,

I couldnt believe it when I can on board this morning. Im really sorry to hear about your bun.

If you go to see her later today, take in an old t-shirt or something,so that she has sometime of her mummys smell. It will also help her tocalm down a little.

I will be watching this very closely.

I will be thinking about you and her today.

Jan, if you need to talk, I'm here (I am only 1 hour ahead you)

Eating sounds like a good sign! If it's been awhile since he's eaten, it might take a bit longer to see poo. At leastthat's what I would think. In addition to Zee's advice about the shirtto make Pernod feel at home, you could rub a clean towel on Pernod andbring it home for Perry.

she will be fine! and prayers an been said inengland tonight!! dont worry she will be fine!! as Carolyn said we arewaiting for the good news!! lol
:pinkpansy::bunnyangel:bunnie angle!!

Carolyn had a great deal of success fighting Tucker's GI Stasis with syringe feeding of canned pumpkin. Vet willing to try that?Please, don't leave any stone unturned that you or the vet can administer. Buns often respond.

More prayers from here.

Buck

Hoping for good news!!

PraysNThoughts.gif

And Jan, keep inmind that the things that stress Pernod out at the vet might not stressher out if it was YOU doing it. I don't think Tucker or Sebastian wouldhave ever let someone else force feed them all the gookthatCarolyn and Iwere shoving down them every couple of hours,but since it was their Mommies doing it, it wasn't asfrightening for them.

I guess what I'm saying is, if the vetgets frustrated and all else fails, don't underestimate the power ofyour own ability to heal Pernod. Love, faith and courage, backed withgood knowledge,can often do more than education alone.

XOXO,

Raspberry

I'm glad to hear she is eating a littlebit. We are praying for her. Poor Perry, that's so sad. I'm sure Dad ispampering him plenty. Jan, I am so sorry this has happened. I willcontinue to pray for you, Pernod, Perry and Dad.

If you need to talk I'm here for you Sweetie. Day or night ok.

Love,

Tina & the Zoo Crew

Apollo, Misty, Stormy, Christa and Hopi and momand me are keeping Pernod in our prayers. I hope she gets well veryverysoon.

jeremy

Latest posts

Back