Prayers and Laughter

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Prayers: :pray:
My Grandma was recently hurt and broke her Collar Bone. She's in the hospital and is being transfered to another one to help with the recovery.
My Grandpa is so upset that she was outside and got hurt. He is being placed in an Assisted Living Facility for a week until Grandma recovers and comes home. He doesn't want to go 'cause he'll be living with a bunch of Cripples(mom screams from the other room "like your no better". I try and comfort him as best as I can telling him it's only for a short time, and he might meet someone who's into Car's and Truck's like he is. He was telling me how a couple of friend's from Vicount(small town in Saskatchewan) had passed away and 1 was young. I told him he wasn't going anywhere. I need him around.
They still live in there 2 story house that they have owned like forever lol. They are both small mobility issues.

Laughter: :rofl:
After talking to my Grandpa and calming him down he ask me "if I took lots of great photo's of the Bears?" I told him we are going back up this Nov. He then asked me "what's the attraction there?" I'm like the Bears. He's says "I thought maybe there was a good looking boy up there"
LOL. He know's that I am still Single. He says I don't have a lot of time left and he(ie a boy) needs to find me soon since I'm not getting any younger. I'll be 30 in January :O.

He's such a funny man and I was happy that I had a wonderful conversation with him. I don't get to see him much as he lives on the opposite side of city and I don't drive and Grandma doesn't care for us that much. I know she loves me deep down she just doesn't show it.

Hope your Grandma recovers and gets home to be withyour Grandpa.

I didn't know you were heading out to see the Bears again. Maybe you will meet a boy out there this time. ;)

Sorry to hear about your grandma hope she heals quickly but i do know it will take time as my mum broke her collar bone last year and she had to have cortisone injections.

That's funny what your grandpa said about finding a nice good looking boy...it's good to have a laugh.

hope grandma recovers quick..:)
and ask grandpa what he knows about a 71 cuda..that might put a smile on his face...
then tell him a chick drives one and its a 4 speed pistol grip...that should make him smile even bigger..(ur grandpa and i would be car buddies:)

Thanx everyone.

I know a bit more as to what happened. Someone had ran into my Grandparent's back fence and Grandma was out trying to fix it and fell. A stranger found her and called 911.
Grandma is stubborn old woman, she'll do what she wants, when she wants!

Grandpa would have been inside and would of like never found her as he has reduced mobility and can't do stares well. There is a landing 1 step down to back door to the yard and 1 step out. He could of not gotten outside to help. :(

The family is thankful for the stranger who called 911. We don't know who she is but is grateful for what she did!

Latest posts

Back