Post your rabbits “model photos”

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

peanutdabunny

Reaction score
Hi everyone! This thread is set up to post your rabbits model worthy photos! The ones you’d see on the “bouge” yes we do need a better name than that! (Leave a suggestion down below please) I’ll start! One is of a rescue bunny, the other of my past bunny, and of course peanut!

Attachments

Mariam+Theo

Reaction score
Aww everyones bunnies are too cute! does anyone have any tips or videos for rabbit photoshoots?
Start with a solid-colored background with some abstract items (such as bright flowers). Give your rabbit cute toys stuffed with hay or with treats hidden inside them so the bunny wants to play. Get on your rabbit's level so you can get pictures of the bunny's face. Give yourself lots of time and never stop taking photos because you never know when your bunny could do something adorable!

SirLawrence

Reaction score
....as I draw your attention to my signature...

"Proud father of my two boys, Sir Lawrence and Lucas!"

Yeah, sorry I sometimes talk like I have one... They're so different I can generally only use one or the other as an example when replying in the forums!

SirLawrence

Reaction score
They are "roommates". They love sitting next to each other's cages and flopping and acting like they like each other, until I put them together for a bunny date, and they fight... So foes? if I had to pick one.

They have two large enclosures side by side in a room that only contains them. I'll post a pic when I can get one! (I'm at work)

Latest posts