Post Spay

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KryGoo

Reaction score
Hi all,

I got my rabbit Reese’s spayed yesterday. Upon coming home her poops were completely normal. They were also normal this morning. Of note, she has been munching on hay and lettuce throughout last night and today. I gave her the metacam that the vet sent home at about 11:30 AM. At about 2:30 I left for an appointment. When I got home she had eaten more of her lettuce but she also had some runny poop in the litter box and on the blanket. Could this be caused by the metacam? Should I not give it to her tomorrow singer her poop was normal before the meds?

How is she doing?
It was probably caused by the Metacam or by the lettuce. I would remove the lettuce and pellets for now and only offer her hay. Continue giving her the Metacam because if she is in pain she won't eat which is very dangerous.

She is doing well today! Her poop wasn’t runny anymore but still small. I didn’t give her the metacam today as she didn’t seem to be in pain. I didn’t give her lettuce today. She seems to want to get out of her space that I have her in already so I’m guessing she’s fine! Thanks!

Latest posts

Back