Post here for digital art of your bunny! ** Submissions Closed **

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jackelope

Reaction score
Hello! I'm Jackelope and I have a passion for drawing rabbits! Normally I charge for my artwork because I put many hours of work into it, but I don't have any money to support the forum right now, so these are free! Would you like me to draw your bunny? Post photos here and any information you can provide. : )

Submissions are now closed

The quality will be s much I'm inspired to put into it, so I might do a few that are just sketches. Please post your lovely bunnies! I'd love to have a few subjects to draw.

Examples:
http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx231/drattedfate/rabs_zps195b5a90.png

Last edited by a moderator:
What an inspiration! I tried to draw cartoon figures once and it was very fun. Just a few days ago I thought about trying it again and here you come with your lovely work! I'm going to try it again! Awesome, excellent work!!

What an inspiration! I tried to draw cartoon figures once and it was very fun. Just a few days ago I thought about trying it again and here you come with your lovely work! I'm going to try it again! Awesome, excellent work!!

That's great! I'm glad to have been the source of inspiration. Drawing is so fun and rewarding. I'd love to see your work sometime!

How wonderful having a talent for drawing. What fabulous pictures, they are just beautiful. I have three boys with lots of personality. Houdini is my "bad" boy always getting up to mischief and my expert escape artist. He´s a netherland dwarf, weighs about just over 2lbs and is just under 1 year and nine months ole. Snowy is my grump face, small, just under 2lbs but with attitude lol. He´s a netherland dwarf REW and is the same age as Houdini, they have been together since birth. Bandy is a total softy, he´s a cross angora and my big fluffy butt, he had wonderful thumpers and a lovely furry face. He´s 1 year and 5 months and weighs around 3.5 llbs. That´s my bunny trio.

This is Snowy

This is Houdini,

Love these of Bandy, he´s got such an expressive face, he has a brown band round his right eye and a black band round the left.

Snowy and Bandy

The three of them together

I have tons of photos, sorry if there are too many but it´s difficult to choose which ones to show their personalities. It would be lovely to have a drawing of them. I also have quite a few videos on youtube as well if they could help.

Wow you are really talented they are amazing! I'd love a picture of my two bunnies, but obviously only if you had the time.

Larry is 2 years old.
He is a new zealand white rabbit, he's white with ruby red eyes
Weight: 7lbs
He is very cheeky, lifesaving his bum scratched and tries to steal biscuits (digestives are a firm favourite)

Bramble is 1 1/2
She is a lion head lop earred rabbit. She is white brown and dark amber markings.
Weight 4lbs
she loves flicking her feet at you and snuggling with her favourite pink blanket. She is a little bit timid and doesn't like New people.

382996735135150.jpg

I will trade you a pencil drawing of your bun, for a drawing of my Coco. He passed away in May and I'm still so sad and miss him desperately. If you could make him look somehow angelic, or somehow Heavenly, or sweet using his Coco Puffs box. Here is a picture of his face but his size and markings are all pretty typical Netherland Dwarf. I believe his coloring was called Siamese Sable.

Here's a link to my pencil drawings http://www.gloriahopkins.com/sketchbook.html I'd be very happy to do something for you in return. You can contact me at [email protected] or through my website.

cocopuffs.jpg

How wonderful having a talent for drawing. What fabulous pictures, they are just beautiful. I have three boys with lots of personality. Houdini is my "bad" boy always getting up to mischief and my expert escape artist. He´s a netherland dwarf, weighs about just over 2lbs and is just under 1 year and nine months ole. Snowy is my grump face, small, just under 2lbs but with attitude lol. He´s a netherland dwarf REW and is the same age as Houdini, they have been together since birth. Bandy is a total softy, he´s a cross angora and my big fluffy butt, he had wonderful thumpers and a lovely furry face. He´s 1 year and 5 months and weighs around 3.5 llbs. That´s my bunny trio.

This is Snowy

This is Houdini,

Love these of Bandy, he´s got such an expressive face, he has a brown band round his right eye and a black band round the left.

Snowy and Bandy

The three of them together

I have tons of photos, sorry if there are too many but it´s difficult to choose which ones to show their personalities. It would be lovely to have a drawing of them. I also have quite a few videos on youtube as well if they could help.

Bandy has the prettiest eyes! They're all such nice bunnies. Here's a sketch of them: http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx231/drattedfate/trio_zps57c06101.png

OMG, that is absolutely fantastic. You have really captured them so well, love Houdini being naughty, that´s something he would do, Bandy is just so cute as usual and I´m sure if he could smile he would and Snowy a bit aloof. Bandy has lovely eyes, so unusual.

I just love the drawing and you are so talented. Thank you so much, it´s something I´ll keep forever now.

These are really great I would live a picture of mine
Oscar is a 4 year old bit I think he is a mini lop and carrot us his bun wife she is 5 and I think a Netherlands dwarf ? Here are a couple if photos of them

image.jpg

Thumper is a Flemish giant. He weighs 15 lbs and is a year and seven months old. He's a sweet boy that goes insane for his pellets and likes to play chase where we take turns chasing each other

Laverne and Shirley are also about a year and seven months old. I have no idea of their breeds, probably a mix. Laverne the brown one is the one of the two that misbehaves the most. They are both somewhat timid unless you have pellets. They are both full of energy and are a bonded pair.

100_4494.jpg

100_4499.jpg

100_4330.jpg

Bunny & Cat 051.jpg

Denise excellent Thumper flop! He's such a handsome guy! I bet he'd love running around the yard with Kai. Dont come looking if he comes up missing!

AS OF THIS POST, I am no longer taking requests. I'll finish all the ones already posted. ^^

Kmaben...Thank you! I'm sure he would love running around with Kai, he just seems to enjoy every living thing he has come across so far. That would truly break my heart.

OMG, that is absolutely fantastic. You have really captured them so well, love Houdini being naughty, that´s something he would do, Bandy is just so cute as usual and I´m sure if he could smile he would and Snowy a bit aloof. Bandy has lovely eyes, so unusual.

I just love the drawing and you are so talented. Thank you so much, it´s something I´ll keep forever now.

I'm so glad you like it! Houdini seems like such a fun bunny. I bet he's entertaining to watch, even though he does get into trouble.

If anyone is interested in joining an art session with me, I'm going to be lining and coloring Dobby the hairless for the next hour or two. You can watch with your browser by clicking this link: https://join.me/362-197-894

I would love to have a picture of some sort of my precious Archibald. I am looking for a cartoonistic idea for a tatt in the future. He was a beautiful Lionhead with a light brown body, darker brown nose and socked feet, greyish ears, and white padded feet. He was about 16 years old when i put him to sleep and i miss him desperately. I would really appreciate a drawing of him of some sort. He had a very loving personality and loved bananas! :) My baby boy

012 (2).jpg

010 (2).jpg

004.jpg

013.jpg

Latest posts

Back