Post a Pic of your bunny with the Hashtag #StayInTogether

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you to everyone who posted a photo of their cute buns on the forum! I didn’t think it would get so popular! Please feel free to continue to post more pictures of your bun babies or if you’re new welcome to the forum! here you’ll find lots of cute and adorable pictures of everyone’s bun buns you can post a photo of your bun here as often as you like! 💕🐰 -Peneloppy🐰

Photos of our new baby bunny Gomez Adams Graziani (named only in full for my oldest daughter's first response of 'Oh, Selina Gomez'. NOOOOOOO!! Never would have thought lol). Here he is with my youngest, Medb (and the only one still at home to really enjoy Gomez).

We brought him home last week; he's four months old. I talked to three breeders before I was sure they would be careful, wearing a mask with gloves and able to pre-pay before pickup. Just because it was important to us and she understood.

She gave us an amazing baby and a little love. He is free roam with a 72X28 c&c cage and large pen besides.

IMG-1111.jpgIMG-1118.jpg

Photos of our new baby bunny Gomez Adams Graziani (named only in full for my oldest daughter's first response of 'Oh, Selina Gomez'. NOOOOOOO!! Never would have thought lol). Here he is with my youngest, Medb (and the only one still at home to really enjoy Gomez).

We brought him home last week; he's four months old. I talked to three breeders before I was sure they would be careful, wearing a mask with gloves and able to pre-pay before pickup. Just because it was important to us and she understood.

She gave us an amazing baby and a little love. He is free roam with a 72X28 c&c cage and large pen besides.

View attachment 47678View attachment 47679
Awh! Adorable! Congratulations on your new bun bun:) I hope you and your family stay safe and healthy thank you for sharing the cuteness!

The furballs and I got to spend the day in the yard yesterday before the rain came! #stayingintogether

Attachments

• IMG_2118.jpg
    IMG_2118.jpg
    505.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2129.jpg
    IMG_2129.jpg
    541.4 KB · Views: 7

Latest posts

Back