Possible Elop bucks (baby picture)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dungeonbunnies

Reaction score
Most of the breeder's available boys are in this litter. The one I think is cute (but I know that's no basis for picking a breeding buck) is the blue tort in the front/center. I don't know which of the oranges are bucks, but some of them are available too.

565620_130649460419070_1150878670_n.jpg

I'm still waiting for updated pics of each of them, and a broken orange that is Harold's son.

While I'm still debating on whether I'm even getting a new buck, it doesn't hurt to look at cute babies!

Elops are so cool. :D My boyfriend makes fun of me all the time for playing with Teddy's ears and pretending she's an airplane ("I am sure glad I snatched you up before anyone else could. No doubt about it, you are one of a kind...") so imagine how bad it would get if she was an elop. XD

What color are you wanting to work with? I was told to concentrate on one or two colors at first and work on keeping them within standards to prevent color dqs

I really want a broken blue at some point. But I do enjoy the dilutes. Opals, pearls, blues, blue torts.

I've decided not to do any breeding until after college, if I ever decide to breed at all. It may not be for me.

It took me a couple of months to find niambi and Harold. They were 6 he's away!

Latest posts

Back