possible bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gray_Lady

Reaction score
This is a potential bunny i hope to adopt. i have been emailing the women back and forth. Looks like i might be getting him this weekend, i am in the proses of bunny proofing the house, i have a feeling it might be trial and error.

His name is Mr.Hopkins, which i would be willing to keep but i would rather name him Captain. his current mom says he might be a "X between lop and dutch..maybe."

what do you guys think he is.

is he a big bunny? or is that a small cage?

http://london.kijiji.ca/c-pets-other-pets-for-sale-young-male-rabbit-for-sale-W0QQAdIdZ143635929

I need to find a good loving home for my rabbit. Male, 1yr 2mths old. Very soft,loving and clean. He is white, with Grey and a bit of Carmel behind ears. He comes with his cage,food bowl and water bottle. Asking $20

c-ViewAdLargeImage
c-ViewAdLargeImage
3723ijl_20jpeg.jpg

81927h7_20jpeg.jpg

Looks like his cage is way too small to me. I don't know if he's big but maybe a mid size model. (Sorry some car humor) Anyway what I would say he is- is ADORABLE.

CKGS wrote:
Looks like his cage is way too small to me. I don't know if he's big but maybe a mid size model. (Sorry some car humor) Anyway what I would say he is- is ADORABLE.
he really is adorable look at those ears! i wonder what breed he is

He's very cute.

That cage is way too small, but take it anyway as it's always good to have an extra cage. You should build him one out of the NIC cubes.

I hope you get him.

Susan :)

He is a beautiful bun :) The cage is too small.I recommend making your own NIC cage. He needs lots of toys too. Hanging toys, wood toys, kitty cat balls, a tunnel, a house, the list can go on and on. Lol.

Congratsand keep us updated on your new bunny if you get him :biggrin2: April

You can get them at Walmart, Home Depot, Super Center.

They are great, you can make any size cage with many different level, they are also good to make bunny runs for them.

Susan :)

Gray_Lady wrote:
His name is Mr.Hopkins, which i would be willing to keep but i would rather name him Captain. his current mom says he might be a "X between lop and dutch..maybe."
How about Captain Hopkins. :D

If you can wait, London Drugs puts the NIC on sale once in awhile. Other places include Costco, Canadian Tire, and Superstore.

Did the lady say why she is selling her bunny? The way the cage is set up, the bunny may not be litter trained. He should have hay and water available to him. What types of food are they feeding him?

:D :D Glad to see you here!

Aw he is so cute! He looks like he could be a Holland cross of some sort.

I think you need him. That cage is really small. :(

Latest posts

Back