Portrait for DwarfAngel04.....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandhills_rabbits

Reaction score
DwarfAngel04, I finished a portrait of yourhotot, LT2..... I mistakenly thought that this little sweetie was agirl, hence all the girly colors. :? I just discoved that LT2 wasactually a he. If you'd like me to do a new portrait of him with adifferent color scheme, scenery, or background just let me know.

Anyways, here's what i came up with.... It's very valentine's day-ish:

(again, i have to say sorry about the resolution of my scan. The rosesand foliage in the painting are NOT fuzzy, but look that way in thescanned image..... Grrrrr! This scanner is going to be the death ofme!!!)

85432593.jpg

Please p.m. me and let me know what you'd like me to do about the colors, etc.....

Thanks!
Annie

Fuzzy or not, I have to say it still looks amazing. Beautiful work. I love your paintings.

Good job! DA04 is going to adore this :)

Thanks again for the kind words, everyone.....

I'm not sure if the pictures get fuzzy just by being posted on theinternet..... I do know that there's something wrong with my scanner,but I havent figured out what's the cause yet. All I know is that whenI post the paintings I feel like it's quite a let down because theydont look like they do in real life.... :-( Oh well

I guess from this picture you can get a good idea of what the paintinglooks like, color wise, but everyone needs to squint their eyes so theydont notice the fuzz.

Sandhill_rabbits,

Awww.... LT2 :)

At first I was deciding whether or not to have the background changed.After I looked at it for a while, I realized that the pink backgroundand flowers resembled him in quite a well manner. LT2 was a layed backrabbit, of course he would get happy and run around when he saw people.However, once a hand went in his cage to get him out, he just mellowedout. He loved being held and loved on, as a matter of fact, he was the'hit' at shows among my friends. LOL! LT2 was only bred a few timesbefore he became ill but in that time he only gave me does! I couldn'tget a buck from that guy if my life depended on it. ;)LT2 wasborn on Jan 1, 2000 so the flowers resemble the begining of a newcentury.He died on Christmas Day 2004 so his birth and deathboth resembled a day of life and new beginings.

It's just stunning on how you detailed the eye from the eyeband andmade his eye look much more alive. Much like he was, so full of life,love and had a will to live. He had a bad fur blockage in Aug of 2003and was on his death bed. He ended up dying from dehydration afterbeing treated for fur blockage.

He may be a buck, but after thinking and admiring the painting, it resembles a lot about 'him' as a rabbit.

I love it to pieces! I'll be sending you my address instead of a background change. ;)

Thank you!

~*~Amanda~*~

Sand hills I think you should open a website andput all of your paintings up! I would love to see all of the ones thatyou have done!

I saw that you posted oneof a chameleon that I thought wasawesome. Maybe you could even sign a few of them and letpeople use them as clip art if you wanted to because it would beexstremely popular.

There are some free websites out there like freewebs.com that arereally easy to use. Or maybe open up a photo album! I just cant getenough!

showrabbits wrote:
Sand hills I think you should open a website and put all ofyour paintings up! I would love to see all of the ones that you havedone!

I saw that you posted oneof a chameleon that I thought wasawesome. Maybe you could even sign a few of them and letpeople use them as clip art if you wanted to because it would beexstremely popular.

There are some free websites out there like freewebs.com that arereally easy to use. Or maybe open up a photo album! I just cant getenough!
I agree :)

Boy have i really slacked off on reading theposts since last night..... I guess that's what happens when it's aholiday, and there's family to cook for, baby bunnies that need fawningover, etc. :)

I've just got to say thank you to everyone who posted their kind wordson the portrait. I do really like the color scheme of the painting, buttold Dwarf_Angel04 that i'd like to do another one of her boy that evenbetter suits the legacy he left behind. I'll post that one as soon as Iget it completed.

Latest posts

Back