Portrait for DwarfAngel04.....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
babybunnywrigley wrote:
That is beautiful!! :D Was painting something that always camenaturally to you or something you learned over time? I'm soimpressed!

Babybunnywrigley, i've been drawing practically since I was born.... at least that's how my mom puts it! :)

I especially love colored pencil and charcoal pencil, but have triedalmost every medium there is. I actually just stumbled on my new loveof waterpainting by accident. My grandfather (who's 80) just gotremarried to his next door neighbor of 35 years (who is 85) and fortheir wedding present they wanted me to do a portrait of them on thebig day.

I sketched it out, and decided to try watercolor with it because myparents had just bought me some paints for my birthday. I thought itlooked great, but thought that maybe i should add some highlights andshading with my colored pencils.... and the results from that littleexperiment has led to all the bunny portraits.

showrabbits wrote:
Sand hills I think you should open a website and put all of yourpaintings up! I would love to see all of the ones that you have done!

I saw that you posted one of a chameleon that I thought was awesome.Maybe you could even sign a few of them and let people use them as clipart if you wanted to because it would be exstremely popular.

There are some free websites out there like freewebs.com that arereally easy to use. Or maybe open up a photo album! I just cant getenough!

Right now i've got many of my pieces of artwork on my husband's Reptile& other Exotics website. He breeds and sells his little scaleycreatures, and thought I should do some reptile-related artwork forhim. I've added many of my bunny and butterfly pieces onto his site,and also have some examples of pieces I've done of people there too.

I'm going to have to have my own site for my artwork very soon, butsince I currently pay for my husband's site and my daughter'shomeschooling site I'm kind of holding off.

Latest posts

Back