Poor BlueBelle

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyLover

Reaction score
My poor BlueBelle.

This week I have been getting up reallyearly to go to horsecamp.Keeping that in mind,earlier this week I wasfeeding CupCake and BlueBelle their breakfast and then I closed theircages and walked upstairs. When I got picked up in the afternoon my momtold me that they had found BlueBelle running around downstairs and shewas wondering if I knew how she got out. So I wasthinking "Ohgreat she's figured out how to open the cage what am I going to donow!?" Then she told me that the cage doorwas closedandI guess the heat must have gotten to me that day because Iwas seriously trying tofigure out how she managed to closethe door behind her.

Anyway,what I think happenedis that(sinceI was half asleep when I fed them)instead ofputting her in her cage and closingit Ishut thedoor without coaxing her back into her cage.

I was alittle upset at first but, now it's funny!;)

Lissa

Hi BunnyLover,

I'm also guilty of waiting until I can barely keep my eyes open before I start rounding up the rabbits. I do it too much.

Glad that BlueBelle was fine. :) What a good baby not to get into any trouble.

:bunnyangel:

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Hi BunnyLover,

I'm also guilty of waiting until I can barely keep my eyes open before I start rounding up the rabbits. I do it too much.

Glad that BlueBelle was fine. :) What a good baby not to get into any trouble.

:bunnyangel:

-Carolyn

Hey Carolyn :p

I stay up late for my buns too! I was wondering if others didthat as well. heeheee They just seem much moreactive at night and they play and binky and they are TOO fun!:)

Latest posts

Back