Pooping

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmaskye

Reaction score
Finally got my rabbit to pee in the litter box!! 😁 but she Still poops Whenever she wants essentially... any tips? Thank you all!

YAY! That's awesome that she's peeing in the box! Do you mean the poops are scattered? Or is it a big pile? You can't control the poop 100%, there will always be some stragglers. My rabbit is litter trained with pee but she will occasionally leave a poop here and there and that's generally an indication that they're marking their area. Keep consistent by continuing to pick up the poops and putting them in the litter box.

YAY! That's awesome that she's peeing in the box! Do you mean the poops are scattered? Or is it a big pile? You can't control the poop 100%, there will always be some stragglers. My rabbit is litter trained with pee but she will occasionally leave a poop here and there and that's generally an indication that they're marking their area. Keep consistent by continuing to pick up the poops and putting them in the litter box.
They are scattered all over!😅

They are scattered all over!😅
😂 Ah yes, then she's trying to claim that its hers. I have the occasional poops here and there too. The other day, my rabbit snuck into the bathroom and left one little nugget next to the garbage can. Why would anyone want to claim the garbage can area? No idea lol but I just picked it up and tossed it in her box. The only other time she's had a random poop out is if a loud noise startles her.

Thankfully rabbit poop is odorless and can be easily picked up. Can you imagine if it was like a dog or cats? :oops:

😂 Ah yes, then she's trying to claim that its hers. I have the occasional poops here and there too. The other day, my rabbit snuck into the bathroom and left one little nugget next to the garbage can. Why would anyone want to claim the garbage can area? No idea lol but I just picked it up and tossed it in her box. The only other time she's had a random poop out is if a loud noise startles her.

Thankfully rabbit poop is odorless and can be easily picked up. Can you imagine if it was like a dog or cats? :oops:
Oh thank god for the odourless part! I’m so thankful it’s dry for the most part as well so I can pick it up easily without getting that dirty haha!

Latest posts

Back