Pooping troubles

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squiddy

Reaction score
I recently bonded my rabbits. Coco ( female ) and domino ( male ) I have 2 litter boxes for them but coco only poops and pees outside of both litter boxes. She would use the box fine before domino but now she won’t. I’ve tried putting her poop back in the box to encourage her and putting a urine soaked towel under the litter so she smells her sent but she just won’t use it! Tips or thoughts on what’s going on and how to fix it?

Have you changed anything about their litter boxes- new boxes, different litter, hay? Are they in a different area or position than she was used to them being in before? How big are the litter boxes?

Have you changed anything about their litter boxes- new boxes, different litter, hay? Are they in a different area or position than she was used to them being in before? How big are the litter boxes?
Same litter, same locations, and the litter boxes are meant for large cats so they are pretty big. She just stopped when her and domino moved in full time.

Latest posts

Back