Pooping in one area, I’ve tried everything

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shanoonoo

Reaction score
MONTHS ago my friend had a bunny and I, being ignorant about how territorial rabbits can be, invited her over with the bunny. It was quickly established my spayed giant Flemish only wanted to charge my friends flop that was half the the size.
The day after she started territorial pooping in one corner. I’ve worked for 3 months with her about it. I’ve cleaned the area with Odoban, vinegar, vacuumed, lysoled, spray bottle disciplined her, put her in time out, took the poop and put it in her box. She even went to a sitter while I was away for a week and I figured she would forget. It’s been 3 months and she just won’t stop. It’s only been pellets poop so it’s not a huge deal, just very annoying. I thought about blocking off the area but I live in a two bedroom apartment and need all the space I can get. Any suggestions? Thankssss

I would put another litterbox their, as it seems she is not going to give up anytime soon. You could do something smaller than her other litterbox (as I imagine as a flemish she has a huge litterbox) as this won't be her main one.

I would put another litterbox their, as it seems she is not going to give up anytime soon. You could do something smaller than her other litterbox (as I imagine as a flemish she has a huge litterbox) as this won't be her main one.
I have thought about doing this, it makes the most sense. I’m going to try it out. Thank you!

Latest posts

Back