Pooping every where :(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreezeNkody

4 Fuzz-Butts
Reaction score
So I've had my male dwarf for for 2 years. He's never been fully litter trained I've accepted that. But lately he's been crapping everywhere but his litter box. He is housed with his bonded female both are fixed. I have 3 litter pans in the x pen and I keep their hay in the boxes. I did bring an in fixed male but he's housed separately on the other side of the room. Any help to get him to use the box would be great!! I'm gettin a lil tired of shop vac'in the pen. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Rabbit Forum

You've got a case of the "Poop Wars" going on. ;)

Your dwarf male is marking his turf (and his girl) so the new guy in town knows what's what. Once he gets used to the presence of the new male, he may settle down. Or you may just need to vacuum more often.

Over the summer, we petsat a chinchilla for some friends. You'd think, being a different species, Gus wouldn't care that the chinchilla was sharing his room. Nope! That whole week, Gus made sure that little furry critter knew what was his territory! :p

Hope that helps!

Rue

I've had the other male for about 9 months now.. Guess I'll have to vacuum. Lol figured I'd ask for some opinions. It's actually gotten worse the last month or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Rabbit Forum

Latest posts

Back