Poop Q: Chalky Deposits?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Troller

Reaction score
Hi folks. My apologies for sharing poop pics, but I saw this today in the litterbox and was wondering what it could be. It's white and chalky sitting on top of the poop, where in my experience if its calcium rich urine it would have been at the bottom and only seen when cleaning out the box. Bunnies (I think it's Conan but I'm swapping litter boxes so Im not sure, it may be Xena) seem well, eating, drinking and pooping fine so I have no idea. Any help?

image.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry I can't help, I have never seen that before but did want to reassure you. As is so often pointed out we do spend a lot of time discussing poop here, pics help especially in this case. We all are worse than parents with a new born, at least they eventually get past the stage of discussing poop! Ha.:)

Ahh, so that's what it is. I've been wondering that for a while, because I notice it sometimes in the Tipster's cage. Figured it wasn't a big deal, but I was curious too!

Ahh, you figure this long and I would have seen it at least once. Well glad I have this community or otherwise I'd be throwing away $$ for every little thing that occurred. Thanks.

I was about to say we see that on our poop piles under the outside hutches. I agree with dried urine

Latest posts

Back